- Any shipped items refused at delivery FOR ANY REASON by the customer will not be refunded. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No refunds after 15 days. All returns must include original invoice and be in original packaging.
- If your order does NOT include the VIN, there will be no returns or exchanges on the parts ordered.
- No returns on airbags, electrical, special ordered parts, used, modified, installed parts, racing, high performance and accessory parts.
- There will be a 35% restocking fee for all returns.
- Parts must be returned for inspection prior to any credit being issued.
- All parts must be returned in the original, unopened, undamaged packaging and be accompanied by a copy of proof of purchase invoice.
- All shipments must be prepaid. Charges for shipping and handling are not refundable..
- To return parts, click on Return tab on original order (see instructions below).
- Ship all returns to: Charles Clark Chevrolet, 909 W Business Highway 83, McAllen TX 78501.
- NO CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED UNLESS RETURNED ITEMS ARE SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO CHARLES CLARK CHEVROLET. NO EXCEPTIONS
To process a return: Login and click the Order Status icon located on the top-right corner of the screen. Click on the Order Number for the item that is being returned. In the next screen, click the Return button and choose a reason for the return from the drop-down menu. We will then send you a Return Authorization number. At this point you can ship the item back to us. Write this number visibly on the outside of the package.
Please include either the original packing slip or the item order number with the return. For your protection, we recommend that you use insured parcel post. A credit will be issued when we have received the part and verified that its condition is acceptable. Thank you.